Our valued sponsor

Do I need a high risk payment processor?

Karin Lowe

Aug 24, 2023
Germany
Visit site
I want to run a completely legal store, with electronic items, watches and more. However, I buy the goods very cheap abroad below market value and without VAT, so I can not register it as a legal business.

However, I don't have any commercial contracts or anything else that Payment Processor would like to see.

What would you recommend? Is this only possible with a high-risk processor or can it be done with Stripe & Co?

eek¤%&

What would stop you from doing it legally?
As you already mentioned in the best way, no payment processor will most likely accept you under these circumstances.

Since I sell the items without VAT and the items are actually made for the Asian market and not European market.

However, I can get suitable documents via darks to pretend a company, would it be possible?

Best is to have company, director and real address same country. You can do that with a UK company!

Reactions: Karin Lowe
What's VAT?
Value-added tax

Best is to have company, director and real address same country. You can do that with a UK company!
Can you have something like that created for you? So completely set up, without the one himself in appearance at the company steps?

We are talking about a kind of tax avoidance here, in which case someone only wants to be associate in a roundabout way.

Latest Threads