Our valued sponsor

Do i need a offshore company?

Wonder if OP ever got a solution setup in the US with stripe.com/atlas? I'm looking into something similar but I don't want to bother to apply I'm too lazy at the moment :)

Ok if i got a Seychelles offshore company and make it a holding company , would it be advisable? by doing so, the LLC will be considered to be owned by the Seychelles company , am i right ?
Yes you are right. However, to start a thread with a question like that makes me thinking if you know what this is all about by now! If not you may want to read much more here on the forum and do some research so you learn what it is you actually need!

Yes i have already contacted stripe and they do not support my country(singapore) and even if they did , that would mean adding my local bank account. So i was thinking of incorporating a LLC in wyoming etc and with that open a us corporate bank account so that i can also get a EIN. Would this be possible?

I know that most of the payment gateways do not support crowdfunding as it's high risk or those that do charge high fees. As for a crowdfunding site, i'll have to be sending payments to everone and that will become costly. please advise
I'm curious to know what exactly you got setup if you don't mind to share your knowledge I'm all game :)