Our valued sponsor

Do Mainland company in Dubai has same problem of opening bank account as free zone company ?

What does this mean "just saying"?

"You're a piece of s**t!... Just saying" -- should it be used like this?
Why? Do you care? ... "Just saying" here should be interpreted as 'bring some info of your own that is constructive to the thread or else stop belittling or piss+++on someone else's' (regarding yesterday's posts between 19:59 and 21:02) ... I mean, it's not the first time Fred comes in with ad hominem or patronizing remarks/comments...I don't -and ever won't- pretend I know anything more than I do, but I appreciate the input I can get from that may know more than me in any given area, without any pomp and circumstance attached. And if my job was that of providing a service related to a topic discussion, I'd try my best to present myself as knowledgeable and articulate in the matter, that's all.

OK, last post on this, I already said I wouldn't answer to Fred's rants, will make that open for others' as well.

NVO

My friend incorporated a mainland company in Dubai and the total was about AED 27.5K(6.5K EUR) including setup fee and 1-year fee. It is a professional license with 100% ownership and everything included like 1 visa, agency fee, local service agent, office lease, etc... There are even other cheap offers for the same setup between AED 20K-22K.
Care to share any links or names? I enjoy reading Fred, but it is always good to check around and of course learn.

Why? Do you care? ... "Just saying" here should be interpreted as 'bring some info of your own that is constructive to the thread or else stop belittling or piss+++on someone else's' (regarding yesterday's posts between 19:59 and 21:02) ... I mean, it's not the first time Fred comes in with ad hominem or patronizing remarks/comments...I don't -and ever won't- pretend I know anything more than I do, but I appreciate the input I can get from that may know more than me in any given area, without any pomp and circumstance attached. And if my job was that of providing a service related to a topic discussion, I'd try my best to present myself as knowledgeable and articulate in the matter, that's all.

OK, last post on this, I already said I wouldn't answer to Fred's rants, will make that open for others' as well.

NVO
He is playing "The Game" with you.