Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Bank Accounts
Utopia - P2P ecosystem and payments
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account

Do you believe in God?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

princee18

Offshore Agent
I believe in God till some extent. I have faith in God. Sometimes We really do not understand which power is protecting us? Which power is leading us to right path? Who made this whole world? Such question creates faith in god. isn't it?

danny0278

Offshore Agent
I feel that there is some power which is constantly looking at our sins, lies and good deeds. Someone is guiding us to the right path and he is also punishing us when we are wrong somewhere. I dont belive in Christ, Allah or Krishna. But in general I belive in nature's power.

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
I have a true faith in God as I always feel a hidden power of God around me. I think God always listen to the voice of a true and innocent heart and show us the true path in our difficulties and flaws.

rkbehera1

Corporate Services
Business Angel
I am a great believer of GOD.But sometimes I raise question on GOD's existence, when I saw the sufferings of poor people. I get angry when I am punished by him without my own faults.But I believe everything in this universe is prefixed.So human beings have very little to do, to change the fixture of the happenings of this universe, set by GOD.

pkc3000

Offshore Agent
faith on god

Hi friends I believe in God's existence and I have full faith on God. You can not see god but you can realize his/her existence in your surroundings. In my opinion it is a supernatural power and force. Believe in god is a valid tool for guiding human beings.

jackwilson

Offshore Agent
I feel that all of the past history 'mythology' and 'made up' stories once happened.

I believe in God, but I do not understand him, therefore, I do not worship him as much as my parents do and i believe the time would come when i would understand him and worship him too.

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif
Offshore Bank Accounts