Our valued sponsor

Do you believe in God?

princee18

Offshore Agent
Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
I believe in God till some extent. I have faith in God. Sometimes We really do not understand which power is protecting us? Which power is leading us to right path? Who made this whole world? Such question creates faith in god. isn't it?

I feel that there is some power which is constantly looking at our sins, lies and good deeds. Someone is guiding us to the right path and he is also punishing us when we are wrong somewhere. I dont belive in Christ, Allah or Krishna. But in general I belive in nature's power.

I have a true faith in God as I always feel a hidden power of God around me. I think God always listen to the voice of a true and innocent heart and show us the true path in our difficulties and flaws.

I am a great believer of GOD.But sometimes I raise question on GOD's existence, when I saw the sufferings of poor people. I get angry when I am punished by him without my own faults.But I believe everything in this universe is prefixed.So human beings have very little to do, to change the fixture of the happenings of this universe, set by GOD.

faith on god

Hi friends I believe in God's existence and I have full faith on God. You can not see god but you can realize his/her existence in your surroundings. In my opinion it is a supernatural power and force. Believe in god is a valid tool for guiding human beings.

I do not believe in God most Religion Preacher are narcissist to another level ...Weak people or crooked attracted by them...Most politician support them as they want their vote secretly most top leader also knew that they are fraud but Self interest is the things .Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers.

It is 2023,,people believe this BS....World has endless supply of fools...This GURU is scamming people in the name of God and selling product in the name of GOD....

We are social animal.....We are animal whose brain is working more than another animal species...This "Karma" is total BS...You see the human history and things around you ...You will find most crook and shady people went ahead in life...most Good people and honest people suffer the most in the life due to believe in this Total BS theory...sorry to say this but , being a good person does not mean you are loved...Most times It gets you used....In the name of Good Crook minded people use Good people for their personal satisfaction...

May be I am wrong....God do exist but Most Guru and religion preacher are scammer for sure....Some are caught red handed...some are too smart so they never caught in life....

Reactions: FreedomSearcher
I do not believe in God most Religion Preacher are narcissist to another level ...Weak people or crooked attracted by them...Most politician support them as they want their vote secretly most top leader also knew that they are fraud but Self interest is the things .Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers.

It is 2023,,people believe this BS....World has endless supply of fools...This GURU is scamming people in the name of God and selling product in the name of GOD....

We are social animal.....We are animal whose brain is working more than another animal species...This "Karma" is total BS...You see the human history and things around you ...You will find most crook and shady people went ahead in life...most Good people and honest people suffer the most in the life due to believe in this Total BS theory...sorry to say this but , being a good person does not mean you are loved...Most times It gets you used....In the name of Good Crook minded people use Good people for their personal satisfaction...

May be I am wrong....God do exist but Most Guru and religion preacher are scammer for sure....Some are caught red handed...some are too smart so they never caught in life....
God is not the same as organized religion, like banking is not money and the healthcare system is not equal health etc.
However I do not disagree with you regarding religion can be made into highly successful capital accumulation enterprises

Latest Threads