Our valued sponsor

do you expect any new prepaid card provider will launch soon ?

For now 2 month, in both corporate and personnal, receive around 5k/month in corporate each and so far I have no trouble. Someone have bad experience with them here ?
Thank you for your reply. I will consider them for account opening next time.

Reactions: W4rhol
Just a note to all you guys trying to get cards from EMI etc. The response times can be long just remember you aren't the only ones trying to get a solution. Listen, the boats are loaded with freelancers etc. trying to make money and hold on to it. Try selling IPTV then you will know what I am saying. I see more cards than the machine that makes them. LOL

Wirex works (guess you have to wait in line).

They use Contis for their cardservices and virtual bank accounts. (cards: EUR, GBP, USD; accounts only GBP live for now)

Maximum balance on virtual account GBP 7,500; USD/EUR 8,000; however unlimited withdrawls (it seems).

The whole solution seems to fully under FCA/UK control.

Funding, via bank or bitcoin.

Wirex works (guess you have to wait in line).

They use Contis for their cardservices and virtual bank accounts. (cards: EUR, GBP, USD; accounts only GBP live for now)

Maximum balance on virtual account GBP 7,500; USD/EUR 8,000; however unlimited withdrawls (it seems).

The whole solution seems to fully under FCA/UK control.

Funding, via bank or bitcoin.

i think wirex may be useful but i think the new service don't allow funding via prepaid/virtual card?

I need to use an account for online purchases annonymously, like Pockit Mastercard.
Can't use gift cards - it's for Amazon purchases
Got a drop address.

I'm in the UK, haven't got any docs I can provide.
These sites require you to be on the electoral roll if not they require ID,
Really at a loss.

Yeah it seems they have huge problems finding a replacement for the cards.

Latest Threads