Our valued sponsor

Do you know Suissegold in Switzerland?

Suisse gold doesn't sound a good company

Go with bullionstar.com. They are legit and I have even picked up gold from their office and put in my personal vault also.

Oh and if you want to buy from a European legit supplier (owned by Swiss refiner Degussa) then use Sharps Pixley in London ;).

Why all Gold suppliers that accept bitcoins only live in countries you have to fly to but can't drive a car to :( No one know about a secure Gold retailer that accept bitcoins say in Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland or even Germany?

Why all Gold suppliers that accept bitcoins only live in countries you have to fly to but can't drive a car to :( No one know about a secure Gold retailer that accept bitcoins say in Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland or even Germany?

You tried Silver Gold Bull in Netherlands? They accept many different crypto.

Suisse gold doesn't sound a good company

Go with bullionstar.com. They are legit and I have even picked up gold from their office and put in my personal vault also.

Hi @Martin Everson
Can you suggest me good vault storage service in europe or suisse?

did you bought Gold from them before? I just want to avoid to get scammed ;)

I have been physically into their shop in London on a trip but didnt purchase as I have safer places than UK to keep my gold after they stole Venezuela's gold...lol.

@Martin Everson - what valut companies and locations would you suggest? Any links please? TIA

Any vault company outside the EU...well outside the EU.

You can try SWP in Cayman Islands or silverbullion in Singapore for example.

Does any of these places, make it is possible to buy gold and store in one vault, for example USA - and then have it actually "transferred" to another country, for example Switzerland and collected there? With transferred I would assume the same amount and value of gold would just be recorded with a new owner in the new location...in reality a change of the actual physical gold...but still.

IF you buy physical Gold you have to move it physical yourself. The idea that you had is good. I think a middleman somehow could possible do this, but it requres that you secure the gold in both ends to avoid fraud.

I have been physically into their shop in London on a trip but didnt purchase as I have safer places than UK to keep my gold after they stole Venezuela's gold...lol.
I know this thread is old, but I just spat all my wine on my keyboard when I busted out laughing after reading this. It was one of those rare occasions when something was true, funny, painful, and sad at the same time. Thank you for making me laugh (and the eleemosynary red pill) rof/%

Latest Threads