Documents and price for individuals


Forum Moderator
Staff member
You need a passport and utility bill as well as a CV and business or personal description. Usually the banks charge a small fee but other than that there is no fee.

If it is something different you ask for then MENTOR GROUP is the only place where you can make such threads.