UK Ltd with emi bank account
New Era Offshore US Companies
OffshoreSeychelles

Does an UK LTD with a single non-resident director, need to register as an employer to pay salary to its director?

Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin
If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.

pedrosilvam

I've read a lot of articles about it, and I learned that me, as a non-resident director, working abroad, don't have any tax obligations with the UK. Also, the company doesn't need to deduct PAYE. The payment is made on a gross basis. But, is it still necessary to register as an employer? I couldn't find the answer for this.

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
Even if you were in the UK you wouldn't need to register for PAYE so long as you don't take a salary and pay yourself dividends only.

CaptK

Mentor Group Gold
They will do it from your UTR, Unique Tax Reference number which every company gets automatically from registration.

Her Majesty will always find a way to get her tax money.

pedrosilvam

Even if you were in the UK you wouldn't need to register for PAYE so long as you don't take a salary and pay yourself dividends only.
Unfortunatelly, dividends wouldn't allow me to avoid corporate tax. That's my goal, because I'll have to pay tax in my country no matter if it's salary or dividends.

CaptK

Mentor Group Gold
Depending on your situation you could look at setting up another offshore entity if it is economically viable.

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group
Mentor Group