Our valued sponsor

Does anyone have a solution for money stuck at PayPal?

Nicholas Van Orton

Oct 25, 2018
Visit site
Hello, someone I know has a $1m+ problem stuck at PayPal. Willing to engage with anybody who can tinker a solution and release his money. Healthy payout if you're knowledgeable and provide a satisfactory conclusion to the matter.
I'm just the go-to guy, will put whoever shows some credentials directly in touch with my contact and you two handle it yourselves. I'm trying to help, seek nothing in return.
NVO

PS: can't DM, so contact me directly via my private timeline and provide a telegram/session handle to connect.

Likely 180 days after but if your funds have anything to do in violation of whatever laws, then PayPal will retain or take the money.
PayPal has been well known for such dirty tricks. If you can have a lawyer to represent you, that will be best and they will likely bulge.

Reactions: kuasz723
Likely 180 days after but if your funds have anything to do in violation of whatever laws, then PayPal will retain or take the money.
PayPal has been well known for such dirty tricks. If you can have a lawyer to represent you, that will be best and they will likely bulge.
The rules differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. As far as I know this rule works for them in the US. In the EU, I recently read that they regularly release the money immediately once a letter from a lawyer arrives.