Our valued sponsor

Does MisterTango notify local tax authorities?

alder

Aug 18, 2018
Visit site
Hello guys,
im sorry for probably dumb question but i need some help because im little lost in all those banking things.. hope you understand.

I'm looking for online bank/e money service with debit card which I can link and fund with my Paypal account. Also would be great if this service wont report income to my local (EU) country tax authorities.. is this even possible?

I read in some discussion that MisterTango doesnt report anything.. is that true? If i'm checking some online bank what i should look for to find out if they are reporting to local tax authorities?

I would really appreciate if you could give me some little tips what i should look for or how to recognize service which im looking for :)

Thank you very much!

Reactions: negon
As it is right now most EMI's don't report anything... (most, not all) so you will be safe. But I don't believe this to last long, it's a matter of when the EMI's around get their attention from the financial auth. around the globe so they will be forced to start reporting. But let's hope I'm so wrong anrid:

Thank you auric! I was reading more info about this and I found out that i probably need to look for EMI's which are not subjects to OECD / AEOI / CRS reporting - am i right?
You will also check with each EMI provider if they go and report you, that may be the best thing! Somehoe some of them don't do even they should do.

Thank you all guys! Appreciate your help! Last question - currently im deciding between transferwise.com and mistertango.. any experiences please?
If you need wire transfer outside sepa area you will have to choose transferwise because MIstertango doesn't do it.
Mistertango is crypto friendly if it s important for you

If you need wire transfer outside sepa area you will have to choose transferwise because MIstertango doesn't do it.
Mistertango is crypto friendly if it s important for you

Thank you David :) i dont need cryptos, i just need to be able to get my USD funds from Paypal to some EMI with debit card and pay with it worldwide. So i guess Transferwise will be better choice for me?

use Mister Tango for exchange of bitcoins to FIAT! works great, you just need a paid account. From there you can use for instant transfer wise or any other money service to route the money around.

Reactions: mrrazor
Card limits are 40000 per year if not business.. account limit, no, they keep telling us there are no limits for the account in regards in and out payments. So far I have an account that has almost 120K EUR in and 110K out.

Reactions: mrrazor