Our valued sponsor

Important! Doing business on OffshoreCorpTalk.com - please read!

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
OCT offers no escrow or protection on deals conducted on the forum. Everything is done at your own risk with no guarantees made on any users behalf of any kind.

Before completing a business transaction on the forum, you should conduct a background check on the user before sending any money.

Please keep all communication within OCT using the PM feature and make payments using a method with buyer protection such as PayPal if possible.

Make sure you do your own due diligence before conducting any business transaction with members of the forum as this is made at your own risk.

Above all, use common sense. If you are not happy with an agreement, inform the other party you do not wish to continue before you commit to providing or buying a service.

If you feel you have been ripped off or a transaction is not conducted properly, please post a thread within the Identified as Spammer or SCAMMER forum.

Make sure you read the rules before submitting your thread to make sure your thread can be approved and won’t be deleted.

Hello valuable forum members :)

We want to protect you from fraud and various other scams as to the best of what is possible for us. That's why I bump this thread now.

It comes to our attention that there is going some sort of activity on again, so far it is not confirmed if it is scam, fraud or just simple delays. It is not from a single forum member but for a few members I received some complain.

Please be careful if you do business out there, I will not be able to help if something goes wrong.

Regards

Admin :)

Latest Threads