Our valued sponsor

Dominica Offshore company Formation, new service

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
We wanted to share with you that we are now offering the incorporation of companies in Dominica and Gibraltar, more to the latter in another thread. The Best Place for Offshore Companies

(Highly Competitive Costs, Efficient Incorporation, and Tax Exemptions)

Dominica, or the Commonwealth of Dominica, is different from the Dominican Republic. Located in the Eastern Carribean, it is a former British colony that has been transformed into a Constitutional Independent Democracy.

As an offshore business center, Dominica is among the best in the world. It has highly competitive costs and incorporation is done quickly. In a matter of one week, you can have your company incorporated. The requirements are minimal and your business can be tax-exempt for a minimum of 20 years.

[video=youtube;_vQTnTBkIlU]

Feel free to post your comments or questions, for more information go here /company-formation/dominica-company-formation.html

Last edited:
Reactions: happyjohn
You are asking almost the same question for any company formation :D It's OK I could have posted this initially rather than have you asking for it.

It takes aprox 5 days to get a name approval / name check there, so it is recommend to provide 3 or 4 by client acceptable names at the first run. Then it takes aprox. 1 - 2 weeks to get the company incorporated and documents ready. It is a little slow to get the company registered there, but it is worth waiting for it once you take the decission to form your offshore company in Dominica.

In regards to security, I assuming you mean privacy! You will need to have nominees appointed to protect your privacy and you would even want to have a Seychelles corp to own all shares in the Dominican company to get the highest possible level of privacy.

Very simple, there was an demand to get this service from various clients, so we took on the feedback and are now providing the service to all.

Awesome news. I have been told to incorporate DOminica to get payment processing for some new business I'm get going. will have to contact you shortly Admin!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Actually great service with the incorporation in Dominica' date=' will send you a ticket shortly for order procedures and quote.[/quote']
Thanks alot, looking forward to receive your order ;)

Good news' date=' was considering to incorporate a new company there by my current agent. Now you are ready to help there as well you will soon receive my order :) [/quote']
Any questions or if you want to order, just write here, /contact-us.html

Last edited:
Awesome news. I have been told to incorporate DOminica to get payment processing for some new business I'm get going. will have to contact you shortly Admin!
Thank you, just contact us at any time you like /contact-us.html

Last edited:
Thank you, appreciate your sopport ;)

Get you get me an overview of how it is to incorporate in Dominica?

- what requirements are there

- do I need to visit Dominica

- what offshore banking can be applied

- TAT

- Total costs second years, standard no nominees

Thanks for your speedy reply Admin ;)

khan most of your questions are already answered in this thread, however, I will go through your questions as the below:

- what requirements are there
  • copy of passport
  • utility bill not older than 3 months, or a bank- / credit card statement

- do I need to visit Dominica
No, you don't need to visit Dominica nor our office, everything is setup remote, e-mail, skype!

- what offshore banking can be applied
All the banks we work with can accept the company in Dominica as a customer, so the banks in Cyprus, Mauritius and so on.

Turn Around Time is aprox 5 - 7 business days, depending on workload.

- Total costs second years, standard no nominees
Please contact us to get a quote /contact-us.html

Last edited:
Thank you, what I needed to get further with my plans.

Thanks, your order is much appreciated, notified our staff if you want to follow up on your order you may use our ticket system, More...

Well guys, I placed my order got a name approval today so waiting for the final registration to take place. So far So Good! Great service guys.

Well guys' date=' I placed my order got a name approval today so waiting for the final registration to take place. So far So Good! Great service guys.[/quote']
Good, you will see that your company is registered by the beginning of the coming week ;)