Our valued sponsor

Dominica Offshore company Formation, new service

I have heard only the best of Dominica and people who have incorporated there! What I think is a problem is the administration hurtle which from time to time can be a difficult task to execute if your Agent don't know what he is doing. I had an incident where we thought everything was fine with the incorporation documents which later exposed to be wrong. The problem was the Agent didn't made us aware of the Apostille and notarizing of the documents which was an important factor to use the company for any account opening!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Actually the clients that incorporated in Dominica are happy with the service, they don't have reported any issues nor that they are not happy with the setup.

Your welcome at any time Fliba. Look forward to hear about your new business project :)

No obligations at all.. similar to Seychelles.

You may check with the payment processor if they accept VAT registered companies from the Dominica Republic! Sometimes they refuse even they are legit!

They do' date=' asked them by e-mail and they replied they o accept VAT registered companies from Dominica Republic.[/quote']
Thanks for letting us know. What payment processor did you approach? It would be of great interest to know also for people looking for payment processing for their offshore company.

It was this payment processor http://www.worldpay.com/global they are very helpful actually :)
Thank you for sharing the information, seems we can count 1 more processor that is accepting offshore companies for payment processing then. The other one is 2co.com

Thank you for sharing the information, seems we can count 1 more processor that is accepting offshore companies for payment processing then. The other one is 2co.com
Yes, I send them my scanned copy I received today for my Dominica company so waiting for their response. If worldpay accept my company they may be a great alternative for 2co!

Reactions: happyjohn
Hold my original certificates and incorporation documents in my hands. Thanks Admin for the incorporation great service!
Great to hear and thank you very much for your feedback ;)

Update!!! I got approved by wordlpay with my dominican company today... yes yes yes!
Congrats, sounds like you had success with the entire incorporation of your company :)

You are asking almost the same question for any company formation :D It's OK I could have posted this initially rather than have you asking for it.
It takes aprox 5 days to get a name approval / name check there, so it is recommend to provide 3 or 4 by client acceptable names at the first run. Then it takes aprox. 1 - 2 weeks to get the company incorporated and documents ready. It is a little slow to get the company registered there, but it is worth waiting for it once you take the decission to form your offshore company in Dominica.

In regards to security, I assuming you mean privacy! You will need to have nominees appointed to protect your privacy and you would even want to have a Seychelles corp to own all shares in the Dominican company to get the highest possible level of privacy.
All good, I got my company Friday last week, that's a cool service.. thanks Admin.

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads