Our valued sponsor

Dropshipping on ebay.uk

ladislaff

May 21, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys and girls, my plan is to dropship from Spain wholesale distributor to every EU country. I'm a sole proprietor based in the EU(Slovakia). My distributor asks me to provide my VAT number so I can buy items without VAT. Question is should I charge my customer VAT if I didn't meet the distance selling threshold yet? And if not should I charge them VAT of the country where I'm registered or VAT of the country of my distributor? It is a pretty complex problem so I still hope somebody has some advice or source of information. Thank you.

Hi guys and girls, my plan is to dropship from Spain wholesale distributor to every EU country. I'm a sole proprietor based in the EU(Slovakia). My distributor asks me to provide my VAT number so I can buy items without VAT. Question is should I charge my customer VAT if I didn't meet the distance selling threshold yet? And if not should I charge them VAT of the country where I'm registered or VAT of the country of my distributor? It is a pretty complex problem so I still hope somebody has some advice or source of information. Thank you.
I would like to think VAT would be for the country your business is based. Espania!

I wish I could help you, but I have no experience with physical products. Usually you register for VAT in the country where your company is registered and potentially also in each country where your customers are if you exceed certain revenue thresholds.
Not sure how that works with a warehouse in a third country though.
But an accountant should be able to help you for €100-200 at the very most.

Latest Threads