Our valued sponsor

Dubai FZCO P2P with Mashreq

Hakab

Dec 11, 2023
Dubai
Visit site
Hello,

I have recently encountered a problem with Mashreq Neobiz not allowing any further cash deposit without getting in touch with them (company that opened it for me put a really low yearly revenue estimate, thats probably why), I dont want to risk my bank account so I found an alternative to deposit my crypto payments into the account:

OKX P2P, there are a few vendors which offer very good rates such as 3,678 AED per USDT which is better than the official exchange rate.
I tested it out and the payment came from a russian named individual banking with Wio, I was wondering if this would be a valid way of USDT -> P2P -> Bank Account rather than the one I did which was USDT -> Cash -> Cash deposit Bank account.

Given the slim risk of chargebacks and the greater risk of Mashreq closing my account I wanted to ask if this is a viable option or if there any others?

I would just pick 1-3 big exchangers there and than do monthly transactions totaling 150.000-200.000 AED on this account as I have other biz bank accounts which are still working with cash deposit.

Just looking for a low risk and low fee way to get the crypto payments I accept into my bank accounts basically

• Wow
Reactions: jafo