Our valued sponsor

dubai is finish any alternative?

Is this a crypto friendly setup at least for on ramp or are there additional charges for that ?
Sorry I don't get your question.

You have always trading fees from Crypto Exchanges like Kraken, Bitstamp and Bitfinex - depening on the Exchange it's more or less in Fees - whatever the Exchange you are intend to use is charging in %.

I don't see any connection to the service we for example provide and the general fees I mentioned earlier.

Reactions: spacely and Donsted
Sorry I don't get your question.

You have always trading fees from Crypto Exchanges like Kraken, Bitstamp and Bitfinex - depening on the Exchange it's more or less in Fees - whatever the Exchange you are intend to use is charging in %.

I don't see any connection to the service we for example provide and the general fees I mentioned earlier.
I meant what are your setup fees and annual running costs for creating a Dubai free zone company paired with a "crypto friendly" bank account ie one that can be used to send fiat to kraken for example. ie use the profits from the company to fund crypto purchase either directly via corporate account or via personal account by paying myself a salary etc. How much for this setup ?
Same charges as mentioned in earlier post ? 10k usd setup + 5k usd running ?

I meant what are your setup fees and annual running costs for creating a Dubai free zone company paired with a "crypto friendly" bank account ie one that can be used to send fiat to kraken for example. ie use the profits from the company to fund crypto purchase either directly via corporate account or via personal account by paying myself a salary etc. How much for this setup ?
If you do it yourself through the free zone directly prices will be around 4-5k setup + 2-3k running costs

Correct - it' even below.

Isn't it super hard to get a business bank account if you for the free zone entity yourself? I thought that's where using the agent is needed the most, for the referral at the bank.
That's correct.

Happy Ramadan @Fred :D
Thank you :)

Is it actual info? I’ve been waiting for Wio for over a month
It all depends on your circumstances and while some get a Business Bank Account within a week - some get it never.

Again be careful with the here mentioned claims / timelines / pricing and ask yourself if we would be around and the main sponsor of this forum if everything is easy as 1,2,3 and you get everything for nothing.

I know that it's due to the nature of this forum but with framing like "do it yourself for the half and get a Business Bank Account within 1 week" the majority of people will fail. Simply because even we have sometimes headach with the Authorities and the Banks. As not everything in the middle east is working like it should be. And as someone not used to the process you can't even determine if it's due to yourself, your setup or some external factor.

But luckily you have this forum again to come back to complain that UAE is expensive and banking is not good etc. :D

Reactions: Donsted
only way this works is if you actually live in Ajman and have some sort of operation there, if you are using it as a paper place they bank will notice immediately and you'll end up with no acc
second that.

I regret till today that I didn't made a picture of the ADIB internal Business Account rejection box with all Company Docs hard copies for Business Bank Account openings - guess what was inside.

Reactions: Donsted
As of 2023, largely correct forecast by experts:

Article from 2019

"They said new taxes could be levied on wealth and property, as well as corporates, while income tax will also surely come but it will be introduced at the far end in the UAE and GCC."

"For example, in Kuwait, they mentioned about corporate tax and then on the far end it will be income tax"

"The corporate income tax creates a stagnant source of income at the country level and facilitates improving the environment for compliance with international best practices. We should expect a tax rate between 5 and 10 percent to maintain the competitive advantage and also adapt to the global environment for growth and sustainability.

"They said new taxes could be levied on wealth and property, as well as corporates, while income tax will also surely come but it will be introduced at the far end in the UAE and GCC."

https://www.timeoutdubai.com/news/uae-tax-more-fta-plan

But now, after officially issuing a new corporate tax last week, the country’s Federal Tax Authority (FTA) is exploring the prospect of introducing more.

A road map of how tax is applied in the UAE is being looked at, while the possibility of upgrading existing procedures is also being considered.

Of course it is - you are Setup below 10k$ and running below 5k$.
You don't create substance including this price do you?