Our valued sponsor

dubai is finish any alternative?

You don't create substance including this price do you?
We have to - otherwise the clients won't get any Bank Account done.

It is just to have visa and company as I understand. You will still have to rent something for your life in Dubai :)
Wrong - see message above.

Otherwise we would get only negative Feedback by every client not getting a Bank Account.

What if you don't plan to live in UAE, do you still have to rent something either personal or corporate in order to create corporate necessary substance?
No - if you go with a reliable Corporsate Service Provider who for example runs his own Business Center - he is able to get you things done without you having the need of renting something - which doesn't make sense if you don't intend to live full time in the UAE.

Reactions: Donsted and Mercury
What if you don't plan to live in UAE, do you still have to rent something either personal or corporate in order to create corporate necessary substance?
If it's just for company you don't have to live. If you have employees in UAE :) My advice - don't listen just to UAE corporate advisors. Ask you home country lawyers if you will not get in trouble with your plans.
You have to structure everything in that they you won't have trouble in place you live.. if UAE is not the place you live.
Even if you live in UAE, you still have to check if you moved properly out of your country. Sometimes there are exit tax'es and other limitations

Reactions: JustAnotherNomad
If you're European and don't want to live in home country or Dubai just go and stay in Thailand or whatever and come twice a year to keep the visa.lot of digital nomads do this

us - DLS Dubai.
@Fred, if I want to live in Dubai, what are the requirements for me to have a free zone entity? I know your costs are about $10k to form entity and about $4k/year ongoing to maintain this entity, correct? This gets me a visa and I can buy a place to live or rent. No other requirements to maintain anything? With the new rules, are there audit/accounts requirements? What are the costs for that? Or are the details not clear yet? Thanks.

If it's just for company you don't have to live. If you have employees in UAE :) My advice - don't listen just to UAE corporate advisors. Ask you home country lawyers if you will not get in trouble with your plans.
You have to structure everything in that they you won't have trouble in place you live.. if UAE is not the place you live.
Even if you live in UAE, you still have to check if you moved properly out of your country. Sometimes there are exit tax'es and other limitations
Would recommend a home country lawyer who is actually based where you want to move to.

German Lawyer based in the UAE if you want to move from Germany to UAE for example.

Other way around I made the expierence more then once that they guys just know the theory if even.

@Fred, if I want to live in Dubai, what are the requirements for me to have a free zone entity? I know your costs are about $10k to form entity and about $4k/year ongoing to maintain this entity, correct? This gets me a visa and I can buy a place to live or rent. No other requirements to maintain anything? With the new rules, are there audit/accounts requirements? What are the costs for that? Or are the details not clear yet? Thanks.
That's correct.

We launch back to back with the Authority a soft audit product which remains free of charge and is enough to keep the FTA happy - they made internal clear they want everyone to register but not to pay.

Should it be required to have in the long run a Audit really stamped by a Chartered Accountant - we higher one and provide everything in-house.

Under no circumstances DLS Dubai starts rolling out misleading / unnecessary service selling the people fear like all the Auditors / Accountants doing actually.

As of now - it's wild west - lower requirements then a Seychelles or Belize Company - which is just crazy and not sustainable in the long run on the global stage.

I think dubai eith corporate tax at 9% is finish , next step is income tax at 7% ( tha law is already in process by the government), tha bank system is just a fraud, if you have commercial accout
they will push you to buy metflife life insurance policy that will cost you 50% of the capital.
And worst of all you will have to make audit tax return , that will be incredible expesive , and do not dare to not pay taxes they will put you in jail for years

Anyone has a credible alternative?

Ps all the Dubai agents will tell i am exagerating but unfortunatly is not true
It's only your opinion. As an old saying goes: opinions are like asses. Everyone has one and it is full of s**t!

Reactions: zzzzzz