Our valued sponsor

Easiest & Cheapest European Visa Options for Moroccans?

I think he cannot be employed in Europe. He needs to be employed or self-employed in Morocco. What is he able to do? Maybe, I can hire him.

Please read the list of nomad visas yourself and decide which country is cheap enough yourself. Czechia would also be an option.

@gatrader with all due respect. But could you please at least read the stuff we send you? Non of us here is getting money from answering your questions. Please do your own research as well. We told you the way to go with the nomad visa and you keep telling us that you do not have a company in the EU. Have you even read what the nomad visa is? I highly doubt it. Please, we are here to help but we also expect the posters to spend at least the same amount of time thinking about it as it takes us to respond. And this is the same for once in Schengen. The place is full of lazy people that don't want to spend money, we not need more of them.

I'm not lazy; I've looked up a lot about this nomad visa online but still don't get exactly what to do or if he needs to have ties to Germany or other places to apply. It's sad to see people being mean when someone asks questions, too many lions behind a keyboard. I thought this place was for sharing info freely, so I don't get why you say I'm lazy or don't want to spend money.

No, we are not mean. It is just incredibly difficult to help without information. Do you know where the guy wants to stay? Maybe, Portugal is best, it sounds more reasonable as it is close to Morocco. Can you maybe read the requirements here and let us know if this is possible?

You may want to check all Schengen countries (please check Wiki if you are not sure) on this list to see what is the most feasible for your friend:

The, you can let us know for what you need help to bend the law in order for your friend to fit in.

No, we are not mean. It is just incredibly difficult to help without information. Do you know where the guy wants to stay? Maybe, Portugal is best, it sounds more reasonable as it is close to Morocco. Can you maybe read the requirements here and let us know if this is possible?

You may want to check all Schengen countries (please check Wiki if you are not sure) on this list to see what is the most feasible for your friend:

The, you can let us know for what you need help to bend the law in order for your friend to fit in.
The guy will stay in France or Italy, accommodation will be paid by me.

God knows, we have enough Muslims, but I have a soft spot for Moroccans - they are good people overall.
Yes. they are good people. Please come and please behave properly and pay for things.

I would recommend you check the options from the link posted earlier. Portugal, Spain, Germany, etc. may all work for you. You may have him residing in the county you apply for first before moving elsewhere.

Looking to get EU / Schengen visa or countries like Bosnia or Montenegro would do?
How long does he plan to stay there?
How he will finance his life there?
Thanks for your answer.

The problem is that none of them are part of the Schengen area so he wouldn’t be free to travel around Europe. The financial part isn’t a issue, he is being paid well.

Latest Threads