Our valued sponsor

Easiest Prepaid Card

James2774

Jan 26, 2020
Visit site
I’m looking for the easiest prepaid card to open up outside of the USA.
In the USA there is Netspend and all these other cards that serve my purpose, they just require an SSN and address/name.
Anything similar (or easier) internationally?
No need for a full bank account, just a normal prepaid account to spend online and use at atms. Doesn’t need crazy limits or anything.
I do have people in Africa and Georgia that can open for me, but wondering what anyone here hs information wise that maybe I can do myself.

Helpful if it can be opened by a US citizen online of course.

Reactions: tf0054
Single-currency prepaid cards like Netspend, Bluebird and Greendot seem restrcited to their corresponding country only, so if non-US residents can't get one of those, I don't think an US citizen could get a non-US one.

For alternatives you might wanna look at EMIs with financial service licences in multiple countries e.g., Wise and Revolut.

Reactions: PaulKruger
OP you have access to the RESOURCE section of the mentor group, did you have a look at the below link:
agree, if still in need checkout AdvCash, if you go mentor group you check for hints inside, worth all money.

If you still confused go with @AlexPCS service, may work well for you too.

If you don't have the 990€ for Alex's service or 95€ for mentor group gold, then you don't need it, because you won't have money to load on that card.

Reactions: jjrapy

Latest Threads