Our valued sponsor

ecorepay.cc scam or legit ?

High Risk processors come and go as fast as you can count to 123 there is a lot of business in it. It's important to understand that you have to do a lot of research in order to avoid to loose your money!
Thats the thing they seem to have been around for many years, look very professional & there high levels or requirements for the application process. Just there are so many reviews about them not paying out...

HI,

I have an account with them for around 6 months.

The reason for not receiving payments is due to the last bank from Ghana.

They were processing via a bank in Ghana which one day stopped processing for all merchants due to

many chargebacks i suppose.

Ecorepay accepts high risk merchants so keep in mind that every merchant has a high risk of closing at anytime.

At the moment they are using a chinese solution and if you have chargebacks you cannot file a dispute, so every transaction

that is being charged back will be lost unless the client asks to cancel the chargeback and provides an official letter from the bank.

Also you have low max amount per transaction (1000$) but the good news is that it is non 3d.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the input but have you ever received a payout from them in the 6 months you have had a account there ?
I understand all the high risk aspects, chargebacks etc just wondering if anyone has received payments from them ?

Of course, i am receiving payments now as well.

I still have a few thousands EUR stuck with the bank in Ghana, but they will be released after the 6 months reserve.

Hi all,
As i said on my former message, i did receive payments from ecorepay in the past and the reason why they seized paying the first time is because the bank closed the mids to our sector due to high chargebacks rate.
Now i dont have good things to say about ecorepay since then because the chinese bank where i opened the mid had the visa mid closed and is keeping the money for the 6 months period, so i have money stuck there again.
About a month ago i resumed processing with the first bank from Ghana, since its another option for me to process almost internationally.
Next week i should get a settlement released, ill make sure to post here the results just for you to know.
Again i am saying, ecorepay is the lowest priority for me.
I only have it just in case other psp's fail, but for high risk merchants they give you the option to process many countries which is good.
Other then that, they have a poor customers service.

Hello everyone,

Just an update on my status with Ecorepay.
I was supposed to receive a settlement last weekend and upon checking with one of their employees, I was advised that this has to be approved
first with the payments department.
He refused to transfer me to payments department although that according to him is placed in the Netherlands (this conversation took place at 9 am GMT).
On monday i received an email saying that my account is closed due to it not being beneficial for them.
My advise, dont work with ecorepay.

so you mean they closed your account without payout? so basically robbed you?
Yes, they closed the account without paying and saying that the funds will be released after the 6 months holding period.

As i mentioned on my first post here, I only gave them another chance because i did receive a few settlements from them before, but the amount that i have stuck with them is much higher then what i received.

Latest Threads