Our valued sponsor

ecorepay.cc scam or legit ?

But I am now onboarding with Praxis, you dont need to keep looking after using Praxis, its in house solution.
What does that mean? do you mind to elaborate?

I can introduce you if you would like, but its a minimum 2,500$ monthly fee...
You mean it costs 2,500 $ per month to maintain an account there?

What does that mean? do you mind to elaborate?

You mean it costs 2,500 $ per month to maintain an account there?

Yes, Praxis is a platform that is connected to more then a hundred different psp's and the platform is already integrated with all of them (so you as a client need to
integrate with the praxis platform instead of each one), also the Praxis backoffice allows you to direct specific GEO's to specific PSP's for higher success rate.
But just to clarify, praxis saves you the integration process but you still have to onboard with each PSP and present the proper documents.

Yes the cost is minimum 2,500$ per month, thst is if you didnt reach the minimum rate multiplied by volume - for example 5% rate, 0.05X50000 = 2500$.
I am not sure about the rate, but it is lower, yet if you dont reach the 2,500$ by processing then you are charged for the minimum anyways.

Not a cheap solution, but a great one. Especially for high risk merchants.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hi guys,

I'm following up on the thread since many negative reviews have popped up on Trustpilot regarding Ecorepay, merchants are directly accusing them of not paying out after the closure.
Also website forwards to another website and their phone number is not working anymore and e-mails not being replied to which is really upsetting.
Has anyone on the forum received any payout from them since?

Thanx

This sounds liek it was back in the early 00 and up to 2010 - I thought this game was over and most PSP's left on the marked were regulated well.

As you may see there are not any additional reports here, so let's hope it is limited who they scammed.

EcorePay was a total scam payment processing provider run through its main business BillPro. I used to process through them and I was defrauded out of around 30k in December 2018 (even after around 7k in bogus fees for account termination I was charged). Then I was promised that I would get my money back after 12 months which of course never happened. I tried sending them emails but they were never returned and when I called them (there was a number but now goes only to voicemail) the call was forwarded to a company incorporated in Amsterdam called BankingBlocks which was run by Daria Rippingale (The same person behind BillPro and EcorePay). Funny thing is that the people who answered the calls claimed that they were not affiliated with BillPro or EcorePay even though the people that were handing customer service for BankingBlocks were the same that were handling customer service calls for BillPro and Ecorepay like Matteo Zuccarini, Samantha Duthie, Stasi Dellios, Iveta Korenciakova among others.

Now the head scammer aka Daria Rippingale with some of her accomplices have moved on to a company called Oonex, a company located in the City of Brussels, Belgium. I do not know exactly what kind of scam they are preparing but I am curious to see when Daria Rippingale will eventually be caught for stealing millions out of her clients.

Now the head scammer aka Daria Rippingale with some of her accomplices have moved on to a company called Oonex, a company located in the City of Brussels, Belgium. I do not know exactly what kind of scam they are preparing but I am curious to see when Daria Rippingale will eventually be caught for stealing millions out of her clients.
Thank you for this advise and information, please keep the information coming it is important for us to get as much details as possible so others can avoid them!

Latest Threads