Our valued sponsor

El salvador

santosg

BANNED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
Im trying to find current tax laws for EL SALVADOR regarding their offshore banking laws but really cant find much on them... if someone currently living in el salvador wanted to open an offshore bank account with a lot of money $500 million usd or more, how much might they pay in taxes to the salvadoran government then assuming they did?

I know someone in el salvador who isnt related to the president and has this kind of money offshore...

I would insert a joke about the Colombian cartel in here but I will let it go this time ange¤%&.

Depends where is the money coming from. But like Martin said, El Salvador is a poor country and you can easily buy the whole revenue department/government if you have $500M USD at disposal.
The guy lives in Salvador, I guess the money is somewhere inside the walls of his hacienda. Unless the guy is Nayib himself.

The guy lives in Salvador, I guess the money is somewhere inside the walls of his hacienda. Unless the guy is Nayib himself.
In a parallel universe Nayib is looking for help on OFC after buying all the Bitcoin at the top, starting a civil war with politicians as the main target.

All jokes aside, @OP, if you can buy crypto with that money, there are many countries with 0 tax on crypto. Or get the gold membership and dig through the endless knowledge.

Reactions: Sir Gelato

Latest Threads