Our valued sponsor

Elon Musk bought twitter and you don't care?

Icahn had Twitter stake worth over $500 mln before Musk's about-face

Famed investor Carl Icahn may have made $250M on Twitter stake

Well there you go. Exactly what I said would happen happened :confused:. Now SEC need to investigate if there is any relationship or communication between these two camps and other large buyers in months ahead of deal. If Elon's camp tipped of these guys he would go through with deal then that is insider trading or front running.

P.S And people look at people like Carl Icahn as an investment genius. I think we all know the reality of what happened here ca#"!.

Reactions: troubled soul
It's not a bad thing for twitter as it was becoming a politically moderated cesspool.
Maybe it will turn a bit more into a slightly cleaned 4chan?
Heard Binance is part of it too?

Sadly I think Elon has a clean and charismatic public image, but as far I know from people I trust he is pretty batshit crazy inside with AI/robots/transhumanism/magic etc.
He is like that, Grimes is at least as crazy as him, sheis full on luciferian ritual stuff, his mother though she is totally wild and surpasses both lol

He's got AI on cars, starlink satellites, neuralink on people's brains, tesla robots, things can go south pretty quickly!

It's not a bad thing for twitter as it was becoming a politically moderated cesspool.
Maybe it will turn a bit more into a slightly cleaned 4chan?
Heard Binance is part of it too?

Sadly I think Elon has a clean and charismatic public image, but as far I know from people I trust he is pretty batshit crazy inside with AI/robots/transhumanism/magic etc.
He is like that, Grimes is at least as crazy as him, sheis full on luciferian ritual stuff, his mother though she is totally wild and surpasses both lol

He's got AI on cars, starlink satellites, neuralink on people's brains, tesla robots, things can go south pretty quickly!
True...he is riding too many boats....Most are vanity project...

Elon Musk Has MELTDOWN On Twitter After 75% Of Workforce Quits & Senate Threatens To INVESTIGATE Billionaire's New Company​

Is this real?

"It's a poorly kept secret in Silicon Valley that companies ranging from Google to Meta to Twitter to Uber could achieve similar levels of revenue with far fewer people,".

It is good strategy from Elon side..... Twitter does not required that much people....I am not lover of Elon Musk....but the truth is that what he is doing with Twitter is right......which jack hesitate to do...due to keeping his public image clean

1668859825040.png

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson
"It's a poorly kept secret in Silicon Valley that companies ranging from Google to Meta to Twitter to Uber could achieve similar levels of revenue with far fewer people,".

It is good strategy from Elon side..... Twitter does not required that much people....I am not lover of Elon Musk....but the truth is that what he is doing with Twitter is right......which jack hesitate to do...due to keeping his public image clean
What he did is increase effectivity of workers ending working from home.
Everyone knows that working from home is less effectiv and requires more worker for the same job.
Its simply a current measure of big companies to keep unemployment low for a certain time.
When they move back to office the firing of people will escalate because they won't be needed anymore

Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads