Our valued sponsor

EMI account for a UK LTD with Ukrainian director? To refund from a closed Wise business account

5K1PP3R

Member Plus
Jun 9, 2021
Cyprus
Visit site
UK LTD with a Ukrainian owner and director. Wise business account was closed because of the account owner change wrongly done. (This is how it should have been done)
I already opened another Wise account on the new owner, but Wise doesn't allow a refund to a Wise account.
Refund cannot be sent to another Wise Multi-Currency Account.
So I will need another non-Wise account where to refund the money. Revolut rejected the application.
We know it's disappointing, but in United Kingdom, we can't open a business account for applicants living in your country of residence.
What EMIs are quick to open and don't require a director to be UK resident? Or at least will accept a UK utility bill as a proof of residency? I just need to do a refund from closed Wise and send it to new Wise.
Is Bankera OK with a non UK director for a UK LTD?

Try Satchel Pay. They are as pro Ukrainian as you get for an EU EMI.

P.S I make no comment about them. They tried to get forum closed down so read thread below in MG. Might still be worth it if you don't plan to keep anything there and find no other credible options. Use them as a very last resort and at your own risk.

Thanks. Any chance of convincing Wise support to overcome the limitation of "Refund cannot be sent to another Wise Multi-Currency Account" so that they send money to the new account? I am concerned if they find out there are second account they close it even it was properly opened. Damn algorithms now can ruin a business in a blink

Du you have personal experience with them ?
Thanks. Any chance of convincing Wise support to overcome the limitation of "Refund cannot be sent to another Wise Multi-Currency Account" so that they send money to the new account? I am concerned if they find out there are second account they close it even it was properly opened. Damn algorithms now can ruin a business in a blink
I would avoid this scenario.. open an Sachel Pay account, Intergiro would work well to.

Reactions: 5K1PP3R
Du you have personal experience with them ?
So far so good, but they are quite new.

Any chance of convincing Wise support to overcome the limitation of "Refund cannot be sent to another Wise Multi-Currency Account" so that they send money to the new account? I am concerned if they find out there are second account they close it even it was properly opened. Damn algorithms now can ruin a business in a blink
Unlikely. They don't want the money. They want it gone from their system and out of their pockets.

Reactions: myhand and 5K1PP3R