Our valued sponsor

Emi alternatives for Scottish Lp

drazen

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
I have a Scottish Lp , and I am a Turkish citizen. Looking for an Emi .

I am in sports business, so nothing is shady about the business, all income is legit and with paperwork. Basicly doing offshore to get the benefit of the difference from the benefit tax,

Basically I need:

1. Physical Card.

2. Accepting Swift payments - sepa zone not getting things done . Mostly operate with America and USD-

3. Quick Opening with less complience.

4. Dedicated Iban

5. Good customer Services.

I have a Scottish Lp , and I am a Turkish citizen. Looking for an Emi .

I am in sports business, so nothing is shady about the business, all income is legit and with paperwork. Basicly doing offshore to get the benefit of the difference from the benefit tax,

Basically I need:

1. Physical Card.

2. Accepting Swift payments - sepa zone not getting things done . Mostly operate with America and USD-

3. Quick Opening with less complience.

4. Dedicated Iban

5. Good customer Services.
I am recalling this thread of yours Turkish Citizen with Scottish LP (less than a year old) where you shared more details. Have your situation substantially changed since this time; or is it practically the same?
No problem at this moment with wise.com and paysera.com
I am afraid that Wise does not fulfill point 5. in general, not even talking about @drazen 's specific use-case. Paysera could work; nevertheless their compliance is not much lenient, AFAIK (but IMO it is so with any trustworthy EMI, nowadays).

Not really changed. 6 months ago , I ve moved to altpay, they told they will bring swift in couple months, however they told now that option is not working . So need a suitable place for Swift.

Well, at this moment I do not have much more ideas than a year ago (these ideas I consider valid)... but I'll think it over...