Our valued sponsor

Emi Bank Account

Yes you can. The documents required will be same as opening any of company account. For example ID and proof of address of all persons involved with company plus the corporate documents.

Hopefully you are not resident in a high risk country otherwise you will have problems.

Yes you can. The documents required will be same as opening any of company account. For example ID and proof of address of all persons involved with company plus the corporate documents.

Hopefully you are not resident in a high risk country otherwise you will have problems.
Thanks for your reply, but the company was registered as non UK resident, and i am not a UK resident, i have other EMI account with my name, do you have any suggested bank that can work for me thanks

Thanks for your reply, but the company was registered as non UK resident, and i am not a UK resident, i have other EMI account with my name, do you have any suggested bank that can work for me thanks

It is not that important where you live, you don't need to be a UK resident to manage or own a UK based company.

It is super important however (for all UK based street banks) that your company is registered in the UK.
I would double check your company's details on the Companies House website and make sure that the docs you will bring will confirm the data the bank will find there (if not you need to update your company's data first before approaching the bank, this is very important)

Banks are monitoring this closely, last year I was parting ways with my partner and Metro Bank reached out within days and asked about the directors/ubo change for that reason.

Going back to your case, you don't need to be a resident, the company needs to be, as the account won't be opened for you, but for the company and you will only have access there as director/ubo.

Latest Threads