Our valued sponsor

EMI/bank for sending remaining balance.

SkyWallet

Sep 28, 2023
UK
Visit site
Hello everyone!

That day Paysera closed my personal account due to internal policy. They sent an email with request to provide another bank account with same name for sending remaining balance.
Looking for reliable EMI account for sending that transfer as far as I understand with reference “account closure”, 1 payment with big amount.
P.S in most EMI I’ve already banned like revolut wise bankera etc..

Thanks a lot for all advise !

Hello everyone!

That day Paysera closed my personal account due to internal policy. They sent an email with request to provide another bank account with same name for sending remaining balance.
Looking for reliable EMI account for sending that transfer as far as I understand with reference “account closure”, 1 payment with big amount.

Thanks a lot for all advise !
Where do you live and what Nationality you have?

Reactions: Forester
The question of an importance: What do you mean by “big amount”?
6 figures? 7 figures? 8 figures?

Can you estimate the reason?

Sure thing, but how hypothetically and from your guys experience, if the transfer comes from the same name, will it may attract bank's attention and require proof?
Well, it depends heavily on your profile and the amount concerned. But anyway, either you will be asked for SOF when onboarding; or with the first transaction above (roughly) 10k (if not with smaller).

Discuss it with account opening team. Tell them about the transfer beforehand and ask what documents they might require.
A good idea in general. The pitfall is that the onboarding team
a) very often (exceptions exist!) has (and cannot have, in fact) no clue what their colleagues from the compliance will really ask for;
b) sometimes tells you some BS just to have a deal.

Reactions: jafo
The question of an importance: What do you mean by “big amount”?
6 figures? 7 figures? 8 figures?
It's around 70k
Can you estimate the reason?
No bank estimates the reason of closing an account. Just according to internal policy and general terms, nothing more.
I reckon it's always due to suspicious activity like too many transactions from and to third parties..
A good idea in general. The pitfall is that the onboarding team
a) very often (exceptions exist!) has (and cannot have, in fact) no clue what their colleagues from the compliance will really ask for;
b) sometimes tells you some BS just to have a deal.
Totally agree with this point. First and second support channels know nothing about decides of compliance team.

How about iCard account? I've never registered there.. Thinking of this one as well.. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
It's around 70k
OK. So not a big amount, in fact. (Nevertheless more than the amount that nobody cares of.)
No bank estimates the reason of closing an account. Just according to internal policy and general terms, nothing more.
Of course. I was asking about your estimation (e.g. some transaction to a unpopular country, something not in line with the TOS and so on)...
I reckon it's always due to suspicious activity like too many transactions from and to third parties..
Too many transactions from and to third parties are not suspicious in general – only if you have just a private account then it smells like you are using it for some business purposes.
How about iCard account? I've never registered there.. Thinking of this one as well.. Any thoughts?
Well, iCard has some, say, sub-optimal history / background. Search here at forums for more.

But with 70k you can be fine with Blackcatcard or Zen, for example. But be advised that some SOF checking is unavoidable in any case.

Latest Threads