Our valued sponsor

EMI bank which can provide physical/virtual card for Delaware LLC

Wise do not offer a debit card (real or virtual) for US LLC. However it is on their current roadmap and it will be available “later”. No precise date has been given. Fingers crossed that it will be soon!
okay, wasn't aware of that they didn't cover the USA :eek: they do cover the UK and many other countries, strange since they are US owned right?

Mercury bank has a debit card, for sure.

If everything don't work for you then you still have AdvCash, they have a debit card an may board you if you approach them.

if I will be eligible even though I'm EU resident

Nobody from client support will give you any clear responses as regards account confirmation. It's impossible without looking deeply at your case. As regards the debit card, the straight answer would be - you are not eligible. But as I mentioned above, I can make it happen (case by case).

I think I read about them declining companies who don't have physical activity in US etc...

That's nonsense. They would more often decline the application if the UBO is a US resident, but there are no requirements for having activities in the US.

Onboarding with US LLCs is tricky. I can't give any recommendations out of thin air. Just be honest with the compliance and have patience.

In case you need help, I would be happy to join this process.

do they have direct swift as well or it is a nightmare like mercury ?
Relay is the same as mercury, they both use Evolve Bank and Trust for core banking services. I doubt they have direct SWIFT.
Mercury certainly accepts non US citizens it was made with them in mind as well I recall.

As far as shipping a card to the EU goes, you can/should just get a registered agent to receive your mail and forward it, so no worries about wether tha bank itself will send internationally.

Last edited:
That's nonsense. They would more often decline the application if the UBO is a US resident, but there are no requirements for having activities in the US.

Onboarding with US LLCs is tricky. I can't give any recommendations out of thin air. Just be honest with the compliance and have patience.

Can you recommend any bank that supports EUR transfers and provides debit virtual/physical card?

They only offer USD account sadly, I would prefer EUR account.

Relay is the same as mercury, they both use Evolve Bank and Trust for core banking services. I doubt they have direct SWIFT.
Mercury certainly accepts non US citizens it was made with them in mind as well I recall.

As far as shipping a card to the EU goes, you can/should just get a registered agent to receive your mail and forward it, so no worries about wether tha bank itself will send internationally.

Can you recommend any bank that supports EUR transfers and provides debit virtual/physical card?

okay, wasn't aware of that they didn't cover the USA :eek: they do cover the UK and many other countries, strange since they are US owned right?

Mercury bank has a debit card, for sure.

If everything don't work for you then you still have AdvCash, they have a debit card an may board you if you approach them.

Hey XXXX,

We’ve finished reviewing your application. We can’t currently open an account for you, as your company doesn’t have US business operations or serve US customers.

Best of luck with your company,

Mercury

Latest Threads