Our valued sponsor

Emi banks account

ahmed20182

Dec 2, 2022
Alx
Visit site
Hello
Please I need help to open an account for crypto trading company licensed from dubai government
I tried too many emi banks but found nothing
Some like bankera want to take 900 euro just to review my application with many negative reviews about them
Other don't support sepa instant transfer or don't support crypto related company
Please if someone know a solution for this I will be glad

Sorry but I ask from help about emi bank that's can deal with UAE crypto company and you are asking me questions about my company with out telling me if you know emi bank or not at least before going through this investigation first tell me DO YOU KNOW EMI BANKS CAN DEAL WITH UAE CRYPTO TRADING COMPANY

I am asking so to understand whether I can help you. If your company is acting as an exchange then a different bank/EMI would work. If it is trading own funds, then there are other EMIs that can work. For me if it is the latter, I should be able to help you. Kindly let me know and I can PM you.

I am asking so to understand whether I can help you. If your company is acting as an exchange then a different bank/EMI would work. If it is trading own funds, then there are other EMIs that can work. For me if it is the latter, I should be able to help you. Kindly let me know and I can PM you.
i am in a similar situation trading my own funds. Can you help me with this solution?

Reactions: CyprusLawyer101

Latest Threads