Our valued sponsor

EMI for buying crypto??

aplusbangla

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
hey,
I'm looking for EMI sites where I can open individual accounts to receive money from company iban and send it to a crypto exchange, I work only with SEPA and I was using Globcoin, but they don't accept any new clients, do you recommend any other.. thnx

@aplusbangla

I recommend you to use Epayments + DSX Exchange! Both institutions of Epayments. You can receive SEPA and SWIFT payments via Epayments and send funds instant + for free to DSX Exchange. From DSX Exchange you can withdraw to your Epayments account or by SEPA + SWIFT to your bank account.

Since 15th January Epayments offers again company and personal debit cards.

You should give it a try!

@aplusbangla

I recommend you to use Epayments + DSX Exchange! Both institutions of Epayments. You can receive SEPA and SWIFT payments via Epayments and send funds instant + for free to DSX Exchange. From DSX Exchange you can withdraw to your Epayments account or by SEPA + SWIFT to your bank account.

Since 15th January Epayments offers again company and personal debit cards.

You should give it a try!

EPayments, they banking with bankrupt bank in eastern europe and fees are higher.

I do not know man why people still use EMI's and get fucked sooner or later. Its better to open real bank account for long term run. If you looked at losses with uninsurance EMI. It's better deal to buy air ticket. lol

EPayments, they banking with bankrupt bank in eastern europe and fees are higher.

I do not know man why people still use EMI's and get fucked sooner or later. Its better to open real bank account for long term run. If you looked at losses with uninsurance EMI. It's better deal to buy air ticket. lol
Cannot be more agree with this, I m addicted to high Street bank, in 20 years of business I have never lost a cent with a real bank BUT when we use an Emi there is always a reason ;).

For this amounts, many many banks will onboard you. You is crazy enough to use EMI's.

You have to fly to get this things done in-person.
yeah but im in 3rd world country but my whole business is overseas, specially in France, so I use frensh darks all the time to transfer and withdraw cash, I also control many companies and business EMI accounts, but nothing is under my name..
so I wanna make a save haven for my cash so I can invest it legally, right now I can do this locally. but I dont wanna our worthless currency, I want to keep US dollar or Euro..

yeah but im in 3rd world country but my whole business is overseas, specially in France, so I use frensh darks all the time to transfer and withdraw cash, I also control many companies and business EMI accounts, but nothing is under my name..
so I wanna make a save haven for my cash so I can invest it legally, right now I can do this locally. but I dont wanna our worthless currency, I want to keep US dollar or Euro..

So I am from third world country too even though my country bank offers No Tax Foreign Currency Accounts. I rarely use them. One day you will lost all the money that you doing through "DARKS". I do not see any reason to use darks when you have the ability make everything under your name by a simple air flight.

Seriously man, Why you so afraid to fly and make a real bank account? What kind business are you in? Is it illegal one?

You can take flight to US or EU and make real USD/EUR bank accounts. Just don't listen to assholes on this forum who famously advertise darks. Just send me a one dark. I have a forensic software that can detect all darks perfectly so does Bank :)

I bought this software to ensure AML compliance on my investment fund.

You really have big problem now with Darks. How you going to declare source of wealth if the companies are shells created using darks? You will have hard time to find a accountant/lawyer who can documentatie this. Accountants will call the company and probberly video conference with dark ceo's and verify all the trades. You need russian mafia help here for real.

Latest Threads