Our valued sponsor

EMI for buying crypto??

It's better deal to buy air ticket. lol

unless you are super mario with multi options of ready visas and green cards , things are not simple as you try us to think . for me visa limit which countries i can visit even for 3 months , money is not boundary ,almost all sh** states will be happy to take me as tourist or stay a little bit . since i can't get other passport than mine how i'm supposed to buy a ticked for good destinations like germany etc when they reject my application? sure there are workarounds but not straight forward . i have clean background record i would like to receive their response after after breaking some laws.

hey,
I'm looking for EMI sites where I can open individual accounts to receive money from company iban and send it to a crypto exchange, I work only with SEPA and I was using Globcoin, but they don't accept any new clients, do you recommend any other.. thnx

Can you guys get back to topic? @Admin you should clean this thread!

Can you guys get back to topic? @Admin you should clean this thread!

Thank's negon!

I mentioned Epayments + DSX Exchange because the headline of this thread asks for EMI.

If you don't want to use EMI I can recommend Georgian Banks for crypto. Georgian is not pro crypto and not cons crypto but because lack of regulations they don't ban it in practice. However I'm talking about cashing out some privat holdings with supporting documents no crypto business or shady.

They don't require proof of residence so it should be possible for everyone to get an account there!

@ledger can you name the Georgian banks please? because in fact I bank with terabank Wich are very good for big transactions, just download the invoice in their website when I fill the wire transfer details , and no question it s done no matter the amount. But when I tried to buy crypto they didn't allow me

I would use a Mister Tango account for this and just take out the amount before they get too high. 2 - 3000 at a time. Or you can open a Kraken account if trading is what you are looking. You can receive BTC from 3rd party at Kraken and withdraw them in FIAT to your personal or business account. Works perfectly fine.

• Wow
Reactions: chilly willy

Latest Threads