Our valued sponsor

EMI for BVI

Airwallex – but it is not new ;)

Have to apply for an account with them anytime soon.
Be advised that – AFAIK – they are relatively slow in processing the applications now (at least since summer)...
Are they crypto friendly ?
$5000 worth question ;)
In their Acceptable Use Policy – Acceptable Use Policy HK | Airwallex – they claim
What you cannot do without our approval (Restricted Activities)

Without our approval, you may not use our Services for the following businesses or to support transactions which involve the following:

cryptocurrencies or virtual currencies;
– etc.
(BVI companies are now onboarded by Airwallex HK, not by Airwallex UK as it was in the past.)

I have no personal experience with this, I must say. Just guessing – as HK environment, especially banks, is IMO not crypto friendly, I would estimate chances to obtain such an approval as low.
But you can give it a try :)

(BTW, Airwallex HK fees are remarkably higher than Airwallex UK fees, as I can see – if I have understood correctly. Interesting.)

Last edited:
Be advised that – AFAIK – they are relatively slow in processing the applications now (at least since summer)...
You mean Airwallex ?

Reactions: I'mRobot
Airwallex – but it is not new ;)
I somehow forget to mention – another HK EMIs like Statrys and Currenxie onboard BVI companies, too. Airwallex is perhaps used more frequently but especially Statrys is worth checking, too. (Currenxie does not isuue cards and is strongly anti-crypto, Statrys gives you a card and do not declare to refuse crypto-related operations – but I have no personal experience in it.)

Latest Threads