Our valued sponsor

EMI or Bank account for Maltese company (without Lithuania EMI)

Hmmm

Sep 8, 2022
Greenland
Visit site
Hi

I have a Malta company and need a new bank/emi account.
The main problem that I'm Lithuanian nationality, Lithuanian resident and most of the EMI's are in Lithuania too - what would be very stupid to get company's account in Lithuania.
I have websites, earn from advertisement sold to google and other ad networks located in USA, so I need something who allow incoming USD Swift transfer (wamo not allow now) and EUR.
It's not necessary to have separate IBAN for USD, it's ok for instant exchange to EUR.
Wise would be great, but we all know with Revolut they don't accept new companies.
I applied for Intergiro in Sweden, but in case it won't accept me for something what else you could offer in my case?
Don't use crypto at all.

Hi

I have a Malta company and need a new bank/emi account.
The main problem that I'm Lithuanian nationality, Lithuanian resident and most of the EMI's are in Lithuania too - what would be very stupid to get company's account in Lithuania.
I have websites, earn from advertisement sold to google and other ad networks located in USA, so I need something who allow incoming USD Swift transfer (wamo not allow now) and EUR.
It's not necessary to have separate IBAN for USD, it's ok for instant exchange to EUR.
Wise would be great, but we all know with Revolut they don't accept new companies.
I applied for Intergiro in Sweden, but in case it won't accept me for something what else you could offer in my case?
Don't use crypto at all.
Why not a Maltese or UK EMI?
If you have high volumes and lots of patience Swiss EMI would also be fine.

Latest Threads