Our valued sponsor

EMI or Bank for UK LTD - UAE resident

Transferwise doesn't work with UAE Residence - so you can't use it at least with your real Residence Address in the UAE.

Paysera works with Emirates ID Verification only - no passport needed.

They offer SEPA/SWIFT for EUR as well as a Visa Debit Card in EUR.

I'm going to try soon, do any of those : Fire.com or Intergiro.com or Airwallex.com could work for me?
No - they don't work with UAE Residence at all.

You can only try to use them in the way you already do it with Wise by providing other address then your actual UAE Residence Address.

Chances are high that they ask you for a permanent Residence confirmation for the address you provide them outside the UAE.

Your nationality is considered high risk as well - so don't expect to much from retail EMI's that charge you nothing as they don't have a high risk appetite. Wise is already a unicorn in this point and most likely nothing else can be compared with it in terms of pricing/functions.

I'm going to try soon, do any of those : Fire.com or Intergiro.com or Airwallex.com could work for me?

Yes, Intergiro could work. The case would have red flags due to your nationality, but this is doable.

No - they don't work with UAE Residence at all.

Intergiro doesn't mind UAE residences, they just don't work with companies outside EEA. ;)

Reactions: Fred

Latest Threads