Our valued sponsor

EMI to EMI

imwxx

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Does anyone have experience of transferring funds from Wise to Bankera - both accounts with the same name . Could it result in Wise closing the account ?
Likewise with Revolut to Bankera or Revolut to Advcash . I can't find any direct information about those sort of transfers - appreciate if anyone has experience of it.

Moving money from an EMI to another EMI is not by itself a problem most of the time. If such a transaction is rejected, it's almost always for another reason. For example, if you have received money into your Bankera account for a type of transaction that Wise would not accept, Wise might ask for SOF and on that basis reject the transaction.

Things are a little different when it comes to Advcash and other high-risk financial institutions. It's not uncommon for transfers to or from such institutions to be subject to extra scrutiny. Usually, though, all you need is proper documentation on hand to answer any questions.

So long as you aren't engaged in any activity that violates Revolut's or Wise's terms and conditions, it'll probably be fine.

Reactions: 12345
my Bankera account is closed but it used work between personal accounts, both ways
Wise<->Paysera and Wise<->Blackcat also no issues on a regular basis

Thanks , In both cases I am trying to find a route to pay an employee in USDT via Kraken . As far as I understand it neither Wise nor Revolut allow transfers to Kraken so I was looking at an intermediary such as Bankera or Advcash . From what you say it seems that would probably violate the TOS

Thanks , In both cases I am trying to find a route to pay an employee in USDT via Kraken . As far as I understand it neither Wise nor Revolut allow transfers to Kraken so I was looking at an intermediary such as Bankera or Advcash . From what you say it seems that would probably violate the TOS
Wise->Bankera->Kraken worked well but then Bankera got nuts

Have you considered Xapo bank? They let you withdraw/make payments in USDT using your USD balance. You avoid exchangers altogether and get 1:1 rate.

Reactions: Forester and imwxx

Latest Threads