Our valued sponsor

EMI to transfer payments from PayPal

Yeah it is country specific! great, I hope they will change that to accept EMI's at some point.

So if you live in a EUR country you may be fine with say Transferwise since the IBAN number will be used. And if you live in a country that does not use EUR you are pretty much losdt and can't use emi's unless they support the currency of that European country and offer IBANS for that currency.

I just checked, PayPal is not even using the IBAN, they want the registration number for the bank account and the account number. I don't think we get such info from any EMI or do we?

Damn it is a complicate world.

You can use any IBAN in the SEPA area. Bank only in your place of residence is nonsense.
If you say so....

Paypal rejected my EMI with an IBAN not corresponding with my country but accepted an EMI with a corresponding IBAN. I have also had several clients with the same problem. But, it MIGHT be another explenation. As I do not work at PayPal I cannot really tell.

okay, that sounds strange, but of course, I have not contacted PayPal about this case this time. I did in the past and they say if you live in the UK you must have a UK bank account :(

Where do you guys enter the IBAN account number in PayPal, I have a field for the registration- and a field for the account number.

I looked in the mentor group gold for some shady dark solution it may work but not sure if this is a long term strategy!

Latest Threads