Our valued sponsor

EMI White Label Option

Billneon

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site
I have seen a few of postings here regarding EMI white label providers such as Pervesk.

I am wondering if it can be a really good option for who would like to start the small-size EMI business.

Can anyone share one's own experience leveraging the EMII white label solution rather than obtaining one ?

Thanks

You can just go to any small EMI and ask to passport their license to another EU country as your own operating brand i.e a new local company with name. I think Satchelpay offers this service and so do others.

I am wondering if it can be a really good option for who would like to start the small-size EMI business.

EMI's don't make money. They are one of the most competitive low margin businesses you can get into. When some EMI acounts are free and SEPA wires are free or pennies how you plan on generating money in that environment....lol? You will need real volume to survive. Or like most Eastern european EMI's you have to start offering services to criminal gangs, reducing KYC or offering accounts to gray area people who are not price sensitive as they have no other options :confused:. All those options will get the EMI its license suspended or revoked....thats the reality.

White label pricing wise your talking maybe 20-30k max setup cost with most EMI's if you can deliver volume and are credible.

Reactions: Gediminas
I have seen a few of postings here regarding EMI white label providers such as Pervesk.

Can anyone share one's own experience leveraging the EMII white label solution rather than obtaining one ?

Thanks

Hey,

Pervesk wouldn't approve White Label application for new businesses. They would be willing to give this solution to established businesses with a good history. For example, crypto exchange who want to start offering SEPA and SWIFT to their customers.

Pervesk wouldn't approve White Label application for new businesses. They would be willing to give this solution to established businesses with a good history.

Don't blame them if that's the case. So many people talk a good fight about how much volume they can generate for a white label. Then 6 months into the white label operation they have a record 2 test wire transfers, 8 clients, 2 cards issued and 1 police AML assistance request sent to white labels head office. :confused:.

Reactions: Gediminas

Latest Threads