Our valued sponsor

EMI with IBAN for offshore FX company

I don't think there's any reason to continue the discussion if you don't know anything about "your business" and licensing of such activity. Any EMI or bank will reject you.
I know enough to know that it's possible to apply with EMI with my details, it's only a matter of time.

You can always try AdvCash :rolleyes:
They don't provide dedicated IBAN as far as I know

You're right here, might consider redomiciliation,

You just proved your clueless. I didn't want to go there but this is comedy gold :D

Reactions: Cetme308win
Jesus christ, gtfo of this thread, I don't need your useless comments.

lol...you should be ashamed of being this naive and stubborn. You could have googled "BVI forex license" and saved yourself a lot of time thu&¤#.

Anyway reality is gradually dawning on you so its all good.

Reactions: Cetme308win
There is no way to open a bank or emi account for an unregulated Forex broker. If you success by any loophole to do it, so very soon the Emi/bank will shut down your account.
You got a BVI already , apply for a license and make the things by the book. Until 4 years ago you could do what you want , today no.
Get a license it is the best advice for a long term business but there is a real cost , application fees , capital required.
If you are here for one night stand only so make a business cover, lie to everybody, got your account with emi ( i suggest several ) and pray.

Reactions: George Kim

Latest Threads