Our valued sponsor

EMI with regular payment and autopay support

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Sep 5, 2018
Visit site
Are there any EMI's which support regular scheduled payments and, ideally, autopay in EU countries (by autopay i mean direct debit of utilities)? So far, i only know that Leupay for sure does not.

Revolut

Reactions: 7889
Thank you. Do you know in which countries they support direct debit? For example, will i be able to setup electricity/internet payments in Malta?

Sorry I may have misunderstood your original question :(. With Revolut you can set up a standing order i.e recurring payment but NOT Direct Debit with potentially varying amount each month. Yes they support Malta for recurring payment along with well over a dozen currencies and endless amount of countries.

Sorry I may have misunderstood your original question :(. With Revolut you can set up a standing order i.e recurring payment but NOT Direct Debit with potentially varying amount each month. Yes they support Malta for recurring payment along with well over a dozen currencies and endless amount of countries.
No problem. I would suppose direct debit is not an easy thing to arrange for multiple countries at once. I still expect EMI's to start developing it, it would give them the edge over traditional banks.

Latest Threads