Our valued sponsor

Question Entry level company with some privacy?

baio12

Oct 8, 2021
Europe
Visit site
Can you suggest any solutions for an entry level company to still get some basic privacy? I want to start a legitimate company nothing risky but it might only be making minimal money for the first many months while I build up the clients from nothing, so I would like to minimize costs.

I don't like the idea of random people being able to see that I own this company. Are there any options where the ownership isn't revealed to any member of public searching for it? Using the true UBO to register the company is fine but the UBO should not be revealed to anyone doing a google search for it or just going to the registry office and asking.

What is the minimum I can expect to pay for something like that? If it starts making good money consistently then I can convert it to use an advanced structure that really protects privacy well. But for now cost is the priority so I am willing to lose some privacy to pay the least. The privacy needs are basic, the ownership just shouldn't be available to any random people to look up but it's fine if my real information as UBO is used to register the company.

It needs to be in a country where I can accept payments from clients somehow. Clients should be able to pay by bank transfers or credit cards. Both options aren't necessary but at least one should be possible so payments can happen.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I agree - US LLC with Mercury gets you covered.

However the issue is all them time that the company formation doesn't grants you the Residence Visa and therefore you don't get any reliable banking without reporting.

You basically build your setup on a ground that is equal to a 3rd world country that isn't required to report under CRS yet.

As soon as you make serious money - stick to setup that grants you reliable banking with privacy on all levels.

Latest Threads