Our valued sponsor

ePayments and verification, someone had luck to reach out to their support?

No, I don't, I am just applying now....I wanted to confirm what others were saying, that their compliance behavior is quite strange now.....I have sent them the original file from the bank, and they again rejected it....
they simple suck crock balls!

They are very vey very slow at the moment. They apologize each time but damn slow!

We work with ePayments for a long time already and never had problems with it.
We were rejected a few times, but there were real reasons for this.
I tried to reach Support by the phone on the site, but I always get connected with someone who is not aware of any questions I am asking and recommends to write an email.
You could reach support from your account in ePayments, this is the only way they will answer you.

anyone else has been asked to retake the onboarding process after few months following a successful registration?

As part of our regulatory obligations, and to keep ePayments safe and secure for everyone, it's critical that we keep accurate and up-to-date records on all our customers. As part of further regulatory compliance, we're asking all our business customers to complete a refreshed onboarding process.

Please complete the information form by following this link and provide the required incorporation documents as listed in this form.

If your incorporation documents are not in English, a certified translation is required. We'll also need you to provide ID documents (passport or driving license and proof of address) for shareholders which own more than 25% of company shares as well as the company directors.​

Yes, and they want us to fill the forms in some random form-builder website. I'm really hesitant to send any information there.

same here, but when I log into my account everything looks fine, there is no notification related to this request and the account appears as verified. I am going to send a support request from my account

Well with previous set-up , they asked documents without end. It made me tired so i stopped the process twice. With a different set-up , i have been on boarded within around a week. And until they will rip me , i begin to like their services.

Well with previous set-up , they asked documents without end. It made me tired so i stopped the process twice. With a different set-up , i have been on boarded within around a week. And until they will rip me , i begin to like their services.
After you pass compliance with E-Payments once you are ready to face almost all questions during on-board :)

BTW
Today we got verified account that we applied at the beginning of March
The company is simple Offshore IBC with real marketing activity and highly professional UBO.
The lottery is still on - what compliance officer you meet during on board!

BTW
Today we got verified account that we applied at the beginning of March
The company is simple Offshore IBC with real marketing activity and highly professional UBO.
The lottery is still on - what compliance officer you meet during on board!
May I ask you which Offshore you are talking about? I know that they work with Seychelles but what about BVI, Marshall Islands etc. ? Do you have experience with other Offshore jurisdiction then Seychelles?

Latest Threads