Our valued sponsor

ePayments may have a hidden agenda, be warned.

Can you please more details about what your post is about?

Brexit ?

Hi!

Thanks for your query.

Please be informed that nothing has been changed yet if any of the changes will be applied, we'll inform all the customers in the 'News' section.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.
They might not be able to say anything before BREXIT is real.

So they are gone and will not come back as ePayment but maybe as a new provider?
They didn't come back to business. I think they will get brankrupt. How long can you pay employees without revenue?
Then, once they will come back to business, no one will accept to work with them anymore. People may want to withdraw their money and that's it.
the reputation of epayments will not be reinstated.
Paxum for instance blocked all SEPA transfer to epayments.

If you have a lot of money blocked on a epayments account, it is time to go through the 6 month procedure of the ombudsman procedure to get it back.

Seems like they are planning to come back online as I have received below email last week:

Code:
Keeping you safe with Strong Customer Authentication

Hello !

Protecting you is our top priority. To help live up to this commitment we’re implementing a new authorisation process across ePayments.

From the 6th April 2020 we’ll be implementing Strong Customer Authentication (SCA).

What is changing?

For your security, we’ll be requiring all ePayments customers to provide a second form of authentication every time you access your account or perform a transaction.

This second factor will always be generated through the ePayments app so we highly encourage you to download and install the app today so you don’t miss a beat when the change comes into effect. You can do this now by visiting the App Store or Google Play.

This change won’t just make your account more secure, it will make it easier to use ePayments. Rather than manually entering confirmation codes, you’ll be able to verify your identity with a single button in your mobile app.

What do I have to do?

Once you’ve downloaded the app, you’ll need to link your chosen mobile device with your ePayments account and confirm that it’s a trusted device. You can do this any time, starting from 6th April 2020.

There are two ways to achieve this:

Recommended - via the ePayments app. To register a trusted device you’ll need to sign into ePayments with your username and password and authorise the device. When you do this, you’ll be prompted to confirm your identity via your existing choice of authentication - either SMS, Google Authenticator or Push notification.

If you don’t currently have 2-factor authentication set-up we’ll send you a confirmation code by SMS.

Once you’ve successfully logged in, we’ll ask you to confirm that this is your trusted device. Once that’s done, you’re good to go.

From your web browser. You can visit the ePayments site and have the system generate a QR code. You will then need to open the ePayments app and scan the QR code to confirm your trusted device.

How will it work?

Once you’ve switched to the new authentication system you’ll no longer use your existing authentication method to login or confirm an action on ePayments. Instead every time we need you to confirm an action this will take place via the ePayments mobile app.

We’ll send a request to your nominated trusted device each time you log in to your account or make a transaction from another mobile device or a desktop machine. You’ll need to log into the ePayments app and confirm you made the request by clicking on “Confirm”.

If you’re using ePayments on your phone or tablet, you can confirm your identity through biometric ID (if your device supports this option) or with your PIN code.

Need more information?

Reactions: Back2Matters
Does this also apply to Advash?
Only use them for letting money and crypto floating don't use any EMI including AdvCash to store large amounts.

If you ask me as you do then I never have more then 4 - 5K on the account longer then 12 hours. But that's just me.

Reactions: WoWNull

Latest Threads