Our valued sponsor

Epayments Nominee Director Cyprus LTD

Did you receive the nominees passport and utility bill and a PoA ? or have they send all of this to ePayments?

If not, you want to ask this EMI if they need these documents to approve your account ;)

Reactions: ivan1911
I'm not suprised that you have been rejected by ePayments, they rejected almost any business that we submitted to the them, German GmBH, UK Ltd, Cyprus Ltd and Seychelles Ltd - nothing accepted, clean business for Germany, UK and Cyprus but still rejected.

Try with TransferWise they are much better compared to ePayments and PaySera - just my 2cents.

Thanks for your response admin. Sorry but I cannot go with transferwise as the blocked me and my business partners nearly 400k for 3 months for no reason and they released after. Our business is very clear and no high risk at all. I think they are the worst. They block funds because they are allowed to make so by the fca.

The most important thing there is a quality of service, not the name of it. Agree?

Yes I do. They seem legit and management is visible on site.

So to be serious how reliable are they?

I would say they are the best in Lithuania and one of the first who got EMI license there. They haven't appeared in the market our of nowhere and has multiple strong companies related to finances under their umbrella. Just pure confidence about them.

I would say they are the best in Lithuania and one of the first who got EMI license there.

They only got their EMI license in 6-11-2017 is that early for Lithuania?

I would say 2 years in operation is not a long time to form a solid opinion of them :confused:. However lets wait and see I suppose.

It is the same team as SpectroCoin that does not have a very good reputation. And we can also link them I believe to Mistertango. SpectroCoin provided IBAN from MIstertango in the past time.

In google, do a search with Mistertango, and pervesk.lt will appear first as an alternative to Mistertango.

It is the same team as SpectroCoin that does not have a very good reputation. And we can also link them I believe to Mistertango. SpectroCoin provided IBAN from MIstertango in the past time.

In google, do a search with Mistertango, and pervesk.lt will appear first as an alternative to Mistertango.

Can you tell me more about their bad reputation?

I have never used SpectroCoin and I cannot comment on my own experience, but looking for a review on Google about them, you can see that many people have had problems with them.

Well, SpectroCoin have over a million users, I am sure there will be someone who had some sort of problem, it's natural. But I wouldn't say their reputation is bad.

Reactions: ivan1911

Latest Threads