Our valued sponsor

epayments vs transferwise

So far I have nothing bad to report about Transferwise. They provide a fast account approval and stable service, still, use them at your own risk.

Reactions: Joe Blasco
Reactions: billydanze
Hi all.. no answers so far.. I wonder why!
I have already an account with TW but i'm realy afraid to use it as i read that many people / companies complaint that they got their account blocked. So, which one is reliable? Epayments? I'm reading that they are regulated by lithuania (i have very bad experience with Lithuania. I got scammed by cardinity and i traveled there to solve it.. where i got totaly disatisfied with the gonverment support - a big zero - any i lost a huge amount that cardinity holded for ever.. ) so when I use Lithuania and the "unknown" behind I simply turn around and walk far.
At least I believe the in UK even these scamEMIS keep your money, you will get them after 1-2-3-5 12 months..

But to avoid all this, what is the suggested option? I have a company in marshall and need emi or bank account 100% reliable. I am invoicing EU companies, no USA, no laundering no mafia... clear consulting to highly reputated companies.. but i don't want to piss my customers asking them for papers as scamtinity (cardinity) did to me...

so, please kindly suggest me something .

thank you

i am a low incomer, very low i would say..
but been in this forum for some time, i read about a great developer that makes 500K per month, some other guys getting much money etc.
Guys, why you don't open an EMI that don't suck? to have respect to customers, and indeed if they do laundering yes block them, but if you see transactions don't steal them, be fair.
If i was getting these amounts per month I would do it and get all the market !

Get a reputable jurisdiction first! Marshall Islands is so so burned nowadays. Everybody knows it's fishy and certainly every bank knows for sure!
Then use Transferwise.
And calm down.

If you are so worried about EMIs then don't use them. Blocking can even happen on the most reputable banks. And Transferwise has top notch reputation as EMI.

@macthaiver

I would add an EU company between your customers and the Marshall company and keep it for lowering tax by sending the profit from your EU Corp. It will be easier to invoice Eu customers, get a decent bank or emi.
Anyway transferwise is good ( fees, fast wire, card ) but they are too sensitive for me.
Epayment make the job, I would vote for.
There is a long list of emi's most are east European based or owned.

i am a low incomer, very low i would say..
but been in this forum for some time, i read about a great developer that makes 500K per month, some other guys getting much money etc.
Guys, why you don't open an EMI that don't suck? to have respect to customers, and indeed if they do laundering yes block them, but if you see transactions don't steal them, be fair.
If i was getting these amounts per month I would do it and get all the market !
Actually it is not about what people are doing but how they are doing it. I believe that if you have a real company setup somewhere in Europe and not in some sort of banana republic you will get approved at first. So you need to backup your company with KYC and a really good business description that explain what exactly it is you are going to do, doing so it will help you to avoid your account to be blocked.

If you play with open cards you will also be able to backup each transaction with invoices to show the EMI once or if they will ask for it.

We have seen Mistertango, LeuPay/LeoPay, satchelPay and CG Bank which turned into some nasty game of s**t, this happens and it will happen again, so you need to take your precautions and don't put all your money into one EMI but spread the risk and open several EMI accounts.

I had so far no problems with Transferwise.

Thank you guys for your answers. Much appreciated. What is a KYC ?
And what is a cheap solution of s company that works just a little? All EU companies need 4 5 8 thousands euro to work per year.
Which is a good jusriction 0% tax and trusted by EU banks? (Or at least better than Marshall )

Thank you

It is probably appropriate to say that after we now know that ePayments has gone, slipped with all the money and we already then (when they were in business) looked like a big phishing business. Then Transferwise is the most reliable company of the two.

I've always felt that Transferwise was the company that took control of it and took it seriously whereas ePayments simply looked like a pile of s**t.

Hi @sonato .. TW proves to be one more unreliable EMI.. blocked my account (10000% fair & clear) and I struggle to work... So, any alternative solution that I can open asap for dubai rak company? I am looking for reliable EMI for fair clean 1000% business (technology consulting, security etc).
Thank you

not so clean if you got blocked lol
Totally clean mate as you can’t imagine! If it was not clean I wouldn’t have any issue to mention..

A very big guy told me once “they block innocent and good companies to trigger the tick in the compliance image”

They didn’t block they are doing due diligence check how that’s called but 3 weeks I have issues and they proves that EMIs are totally unreliable or probably for other type of business rather than normal business..needless to analyze

not so clean if you got blocked lol
Check their twitter account and comments to see how people are complaining and tell me if all those people are willing to complain in public with such strong voice if their accounts or activities weren't clean.

I've got my account locked as well and they give no reason at all.

Best of luck appealing their decision

Latest Threads