Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Offshore Bank Accounts
UK Ltd with emi bank account

ePayService / epayservices.com - Any reviews ?

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

CaLViN

Hello dears,
I have searched on forum but i couldn't find any valuable information about ePayService.
I got registered to their portal last year.Seems like my account is still active and i have a debit card.
Havent started using them.Would you please share your reviews ? Deposit fees seem to be high while the rest is okay.
Please advise.

Granwasa

Goodmorning Sir Calvin,
I hope to find you very well.
Just a couple of day ago I gave a test on such platform (ePayService).
I used a Test ID, if you may understand what I mean, beacuse of the reviews on this EMI: ePayService is rated "Poor" with 1.8 / 5 on Trustpilot.
Their services seem nice, but from the reviews it looks like they just collect your docs and then reject your application. I will update you in the next days.
Anyway be careful in not burning your best IDs.

Wish you a good day
Granwasa.

anotherone

I use epayservice since 2013. It works well. They never blocked my epayservice prepaid mastercard. Turnover 10000 euros.

cobaltmdn

Hey everyone,

Didn't want to open up new topic about ePayservices. Does anyone know what is happening to them? Their application got updated a few days ago and it is not working anymore now (crashing instant), can't login with PUSH via App. Today even SMS codes are not going out. Can't login to my account via web that way.

They asked me to send them documents AGAIN for KYC, even if I'm using them for a more than half year and turned over 50k via their bank. I gave them everything, work contracts, invoices, screen of work I do, etc.

Are they done or what?

Thanks.

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution

Latest Threads

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution