Our valued sponsor

ePayService / epayservices.com - Any reviews ?

CaLViN

Aug 9, 2018
Visit site
Hello dears,
I have searched on forum but i couldn't find any valuable information about ePayService.
I got registered to their portal last year.Seems like my account is still active and i have a debit card.
Havent started using them.Would you please share your reviews ? Deposit fees seem to be high while the rest is okay.
Please advise.

Goodmorning Sir Calvin,
I hope to find you very well.
Just a couple of day ago I gave a test on such platform (ePayService).
I used a Test ID, if you may understand what I mean, beacuse of the reviews on this EMI: ePayService is rated "Poor" with 1.8 / 5 on Trustpilot.
Their services seem nice, but from the reviews it looks like they just collect your docs and then reject your application. I will update you in the next days.
Anyway be careful in not burning your best IDs.

Wish you a good day
Granwasa.

Hey everyone,

Didn't want to open up new topic about ePayservices. Does anyone know what is happening to them? Their application got updated a few days ago and it is not working anymore now (crashing instant), can't login with PUSH via App. Today even SMS codes are not going out. Can't login to my account via web that way.

They asked me to send them documents AGAIN for KYC, even if I'm using them for a more than half year and turned over 50k via their bank. I gave them everything, work contracts, invoices, screen of work I do, etc.

Are they done or what?

Thanks.

I decided to close my epayservice account and I want to tell you why here.
First, in may 2021, they stopped their prepaid card programme. This means that my Epayservice prepaid card was disabled. They told us that a new card would be issued. It is now august 2021, and there is no new debit card. I think, Epayservice is disrespectful with their customers.

They asked me to justify my sources of funds. I had to provide 3 months of invoices.
However, the payees were all business partners of epayservice.
They asked me to give the list of the wallets related to these 3 payees and then 3 month of invoices and also screenshot of the accounts from where the money came from.

I was a customer since 2013.

So, For me, Epayservice is bad and i don't want to hear about it.

Last edited:
I decided to close my epayservice account and I want to tell you why here.
First, in may 2021, they stopped their prepaid card programme. This means that my Epayservice prepaid card was disabled. They told us that a new card would be issued. It is now august 2021, and there is no new debit card. I think, Epayservice is disrespectful with their customers.

They asked me to justify my sources of funds. I had to provide 3 months of invoices.
However, the payees were all business partners of epayservice.
They asked me to give the list of the wallets related to these 3 payees and then 3 month of invoices and also screenshot of the accounts from where the money came from.

I was a customer since 2013.

So, For me, Epayservice is bad and i don't want to hear about it.
Thanks for the warning. That's ridiculous!

Reactions: anotherone
Hello dears,
I have searched on forum but i couldn't find any valuable information about ePayService.
I got registered to their portal last year.Seems like my account is still active and i have a debit card.
Havent started using them.Would you please share your reviews ? Deposit fees seem to be high while the rest is okay.
Please advise.
Good afternoon everyone, today is my 1st day here on the Forum! I'm trying to withdraw my WEBMONEY earnings, but they are charging 15% to send the WMZ balance to a card and the bank account option is only in EURO and it doesn't pay to transform WMZ into WME.

NOTE: In addition to the 15% fee + 5USD they are reducing the currency (WMZ) by around 0.79 cents.

QUESTION :
Does anyone know any company that does the same service as (EPAYSERVICES) that accepts depositing the Webmoney balance in the account or card?

Help me please!

Last edited:
Good afternoon everyone, today is my 1st day here on the Forum! I'm trying to withdraw my WEBMONEY earnings, but they are charging 15% to send the WMZ balance to a card and the bank account option is only in EURO and it doesn't pay to transform WMZ into WME.

NOTE: In addition to the 15% fee + 5USD they are reducing the currency (WMZ) by around 0.79 cents.

QUESTION :
Does anyone know any company that does the same service as (EPAYSERVICES) that accepts depositing the Webmoney balance in the account or card?

Help me please!
Hello, may I ask about Epayservice, it still let you do withdraw?
What options work for you?
Because me, and many others users, can't have them money from them .
It works for you?
Thx for answer.

Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum so do forgive me for jumping into this discussion now.
Not sure if E-PayService is the same as E-Paylinks in Hong Kong but here is my twopennyworth for what its worth.
I was previously using an EMI called NEAT, which shut down or perhaps if I remember correctly, due to regulatory reasons cancelled all foreign resident's accounts. This was based out of HK and I am not a HK national nor resident.
After approx. 4 months the facilitating platform namely E-PAYLINKS (in HK) offered me a GLOBAL CASH card, which I duly applied for and received. It's working well without any problems.
One needs an APP and my mobile does tell me that this is not a trustworthy APP, however I am persevering with it ............... To be completely honest, I do have a small problem with them at present having lost HKD200 on a bank transfer to my own A/C. I believe this is just a Banking problem i.e. between mine and theirs, and as ALL Banks everywhere are Ali Babas.
And that is why we are on this forum and discussing EMIs and alternative methods of payments and banking.

Reactions: jafo
Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum so do forgive me for jumping into this discussion now.
Not sure if E-PayService is the same as E-Paylinks in Hong Kong but here is my twopennyworth for what its worth.
I was previously using an EMI called NEAT, which shut down or perhaps if I remember correctly, due to regulatory reasons cancelled all foreign resident's accounts. This was based out of HK and I am not a HK national nor resident.
After approx. 4 months the facilitating platform namely E-PAYLINKS (in HK) offered me a GLOBAL CASH card, which I duly applied for and received. It's working well without any problems.
One needs an APP and my mobile does tell me that this is not a trustworthy APP, however I am persevering with it ............... To be completely honest, I do have a small problem with them at present having lost HKD200 on a bank transfer to my own A/C. I believe this is just a Banking problem i.e. between mine and theirs, and as ALL Banks everywhere are Ali Babas.
And that is why we are on this forum and discussing EMIs and alternative methods of payments and banking.
ePayService it not the same, they on Malta.

Latest Threads