Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Bank Accounts
UK Ltd with emi bank account
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account

EQIBank - First Licensed Offshore Fiat/Crypto Bank

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

resas83

Any updates? Anyone try opening something with these guys? Still best to avoid?

That link about "Interoceanic Bank of the Caribbean" looks real bad for Eqibank...

squiddy

Before looking for reviews you can perform simple check on your own. Try to find their S.W.I.F.T. code or IBAN syntax.

resas83

yeah, I've already decided to give them a hard pass after seeing their fees, mix that with their shady past and that's a no from me

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Often pricing can tell you all you need to know about a bank and their target client base ca#"!. A $1,000 non-refunable application fee for an account in a third world country like Dominica? rof/%

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
today is normal too pay this money for account opening

If your an Afghan warlord sure but for normal people looking for normal bank this is not at all normal to pay $1,000 opening fee.

csp dubai

i think this bank is really promising , apart who is the ubo , i really not care , i agree 1000 usd account opening fee is a bit too much , is a market price today .
I hope the best for them
any body has actually an account with them?
who is their correspondent bank today for eur?
wich currencies they provided?
All bad comments i read in this forum is just old woman talking , lets concentrate on facts

Tr0nad0r

Before looking for reviews you can perform simple check on your own. Try to find their S.W.I.F.T. code or IBAN syntax.

Having a SWIFT isn't really a guarantee of anything, CG Banque also had a SWIFT code and it's a well-known scam

squiddy

Having a SWIFT isn't really a guarantee of anything, CG Banque also had a SWIFT code and it's a well-known scam

I didn't say having SWIFT guaranteed anything. But not having SWIFT nor IBAN syntax guarantees they are not bank.

Tr0nad0r

That's the wrong country, Dominica is not the Dominican Republic and as I said, banks on Dominica don't use IBAN syntax.

35f966009dacd23d37988312a1a2c0dc.jpg

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts
banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif