Our valued sponsor

Established Offshore Company in Seychelles, can I do what I want?

romeoffshore

Offshore Agent
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Now I have a established Seychelles company, just got my documents today (this morning) what can I do and what I can't?

I'm thinking about to contract with affiliate partners on behalf of the Seychelles company, can I do that or do I need to ask someone? if, who?

What about accounting, do I need to do so and where do I report it?

You can do exactly what you want with the company, no one to report to and no accounting is required.

Hope it answers your questions otherwise feel free to reply.

Now I have a established Seychelles company, just got my documents today (this morning) what can I do and what I can't?
I'm thinking about to contract with affiliate partners on behalf of the Seychelles company, can I do that or do I need to ask someone? if, who?

What about accounting, do I need to do so and where do I report it?
What affiliate business are you into? Do you sell products?

Who will know the owner of a Seychelles company in order to file a complain? As far as I read it is not possible to trace that information required.
Only the agent who helped you incorporate the company will know the owner. It is actually very time consuming and very costly to file any complain towards a Seychelles company!

Only the agent who helped you incorporate the company will know the owner. It is actually very time consuming and very costly to file any complain towards a Seychelles company!
Second that.. almost no one will ever ask you for any business activity going on with your entity.

That's atually good news and info. I was considering to describe my business as it is to avoid any problems later on,however, now I will simply use a broad description to avoid any questions in the registration process of the company.

Usually it is better to define the business description as the nature of the business rather than writing some nonsense.