Our valued sponsor

Establishing an Offshore Company

A good start may be to explain why you consider a offshore company :) ?

I assume you will only trade with your own money and not on behalf of any 3rd party, if that's the case, you may look into any offshore jurisdiction of your preference.

What may be of interest for you is to either find a bank that will offer a trading platform for your offshore company or to find a company offering these services.

Did you already looked for some offshore jurisdiction or are you at the very beginning of your research?

I will be trading my own money. I am at the beginning of my research. I know that there are several jurisdictions. I have a company that I am going to trade with. I just need an off shore company. I would like to do this in the most cost effective manner and have complete control of the company.

Well, you can incorporate a offshore company in the Seychelles for instant, it's cheap (starting at EUR 585) there is more information to be found here: Why Seychelles? - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum

That's of course just one option...there may be several other offshore jurisdictions that you may look into.

Last edited:
You will have 100% control of the company regardless how the company is structured. If you don't require any nominee's ie director or shareholder then it's perfectly fine there is no required to have those appointed. Most often when a bank account is opened for a company (corporate bank account) the only one who has access to it is the beneficial owner, so it will be the case in your situation if not otherwise advised.

For privacy reasons I would suggest you to appoint a nominee director. A nominee director can be trusted as long as he / she is contracted with e licensed company to offer such services.